As COVID-19 becomes more prevalent and community transmission increases, we are taking additional measures to help protect our patients and staff. As a consequence, we have implemented the following additional protective measures:
We request that all patients who:
- have tested positive for COVID-19,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19,
- have been in contact with any person who has returned from international travel in the last 14 days, or
- are feeling unwell, to please contact Hatch Private Maternity to reschedule your appointment on (07) 3332 1950.
If you are attending our clinic for an appointment, we request that only the patient attends our clinic for their appointment. Please help us to maximise social distancing by not bringing children or partners along.
We have taken extra precautionary measures in the practice which may affect wait times, so we ask for your patience during this time.When attending our waiting rooms, please ensure you:
- use the sanitiser available to clean your hands on arrival,
- use social distancing when dealing with our staff and other patients in our practice. A distance of 1.5 metres is considered optimal,
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and
- sneeze or cough into a tissue or your elbow if necessary.
N.B: We have also postponed or cancelled all scheduled in person events until further notice.
Our commitment is to minimise the risk to our patients and staff.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
For additional information, please read the following message for pregnant women and their families from The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians Gynaecologists (RANZCOG): https://ranzcog.edu.au/statements-guidelines/covid-19-statement.